The most beautiful women in the world and a bit more...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Shayla Stevens

Birthplace: Fresno, California

 


Born On: June  25

Hello Everyone! Here's alittle F.Y.I. for you about my journey so far...born in Southern California, I grew up traveling between the two states of California and Idaho, eventually settling down temporarily in Arizona.



I reached a point in my life where I realized I had to follow my dream for a life in entertainment, so I moved to Los Angeles. As long as I could remember, I loved singing, dancing and dressing up, however, I did this in total privacy (I was so shy)!



I wrote my first song when I was six, but don't ask what it was about! I have been a singer in bands and write original music.



The only straight A's I received in school were in creative writing! I am now recording my first professional demo. My style of music is a mix of pop-rock and R&B-you've got to have heart and soul! I love to inspire others and I discovered singing was one of the best ways I could.



Modeling I have fun with as well, entertaining as I go along. I have discovered through directing shoots for my web-site, I can explore all the fantasy roles I've been dreaming up and wanting to play out!



I have visited third-world countries and traveled all through Europe. I am humbled yet richer in character and spirit for the experience. I love sharing my adventures with others!



I live in Los Angeles now and am having the time of my life. The future is always bright and life is to embrace every single day. My web is my way of sharing my life with you, making new discoveries and meeting fasinating people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home