The most beautiful women in the world and a bit more...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Roni Raye

Birthplace: Elkhart, Indiana

 


Born On: July  3

I have had a lot of friends and fans describe me as a "bubbly girl-next-door"

type, "down to earth" and "real". I have heard lots of other adjectives used to

describe me, but I won't bore you with all of them....the one I liked the most

however, was when someone told me they think that I am "intelligent". (smile)

It's nice that someone noticed I have a brain (besides my body). I like to think

I am just being myself, whatever their description or interpretation

of me may be. I don't consider myself a snob and I certainly don't "put myself

above" others. I would say that I am genuine and approachable. I am generally a

happy go lucky female who thrives to be the center of attention ( I have been

that way since I can remember). I hate to be ignored and will go to great

lengths to be noticed by most everyone! I do have a firm

resolution to make everyone happy (even though I have found out that it is not

always possible.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home