The most beautiful women in the world and a bit more...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mary Carey

Born On: June  15, 1980

I was born in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Florida when I was 7. I studied ballet and dance until I was 19 years old. I have always loved to perform and be the center of attention. At 19, I no longer had the ballet body (my boobs were too big), so I decided to do my college dance team.



After doing that for a year I tried stripping. I loved being naked so much I started to think about becoming a feature entertainer. My years of ballet paid off because now I can perform well with stage presence and flexibility, and I can actually dance. In order to feature though you need credits so I started modelling for websites, magazines, and movies. I love the adult industry. Keep looking for my upcoming work, I know you will love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home