The most beautiful women in the world and a bit more...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Zoe

Birthplace: Del Rio, Texas

 


Born On: September  8, 1974

"Who is Zo�?", you might ask. Well, for starters, I'm a real person, not a corporation or some guy masquerading as a woman. Anyway, here's some basic info about me and if you want to know more, please check out either the FAQs or the Message Forums where I've listed more of my stats, my likes and dislikes and you can read my answers to the many questions I always seem to get, plus, you can even post your own questions! If your question is real interesting, I might even put it and my answer in my Hustler Busty Beauties magazine column.

Physically, I'm 5� 8" tall, I have hazel eyes (two of them), blonde hair on both top and bottom (but I keep myself shaved down below) and with measurements of 36DD-24-34, you can probably guess where most of my 125 pounds are located.



I was born and raised in Texas and while I was attending junior college, I made my first excursion into the adult business by dancing. I got into hardcore in 1998, after flying to L.A. to check out the scene. I liked what I saw, so I signed with Cream Entertainment and made my first of many videos "Hardcore Championship Fucking ". I'm currently under contract to Sin City Video. I've won titles, appeared in many magazines and continue to work as a feature dancer when I'm not involved in making movies, so check out the Appearances link and the News section of our Forums to see where I'll be appearing next and keep an eye out for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home